Monday 4 October 2010

Day 119: The Queen's adventrue

Today I want to tell you a story about a friend of mine. She's called Elizabeth and she travels all around the country everyday on the surface of a twenty pound note. I want to say she flies on them like Aladdin, but to be completely honest with you, it's actually just her face! Yep, you've guessed it. I'm talking about the Queen.

Now, on one of these twenty pound notes, along with the face of the Queen, you will also find a number. Not just any number, but a phone number. If you find it, ring it and you will get a spritely 'hello' from my friend Alice!

She has started her own blogging adventure. On 30th September she used her little Queen faced note and began her adventure, but I won't tell you too much. That's for her to tell you. Check out her blog here and see the magic unfold...

What a brilliant, creative and truly inspiring thing to do with the Queen's head!

1 comment:

Celia J said...

This is amazing. I red about a similar thing with books where, once you've red it, you write your name on the inside front cover and and pass it on. I recently red 'The Shack' and did just that, and now I've passed it on to someone else to keep the journey going. I just LOVE things like this - I'm secretly hoping I find that £20! xxx