Friday 10 December 2010

Day 186: A little help please...

Today I want to talk to you about a project I'm doing. I'm proper excited about it and all in all, it's coming on a real treat.

So, I'm going into a secondary school in Bath to run a creative writing competition. Anyone in years 7, 8 or 9 can enter and I'll run workshops and one-to-one sessions to help them out. All entries will be turned into an anthology sold at an awards ceremony with readings and prizes. Oh, and the anthology will be sold to raise money for the school and a charity chosen by the winner...

...but, I need a theme. That's where you guys come in. I want it to be an abstract noun like, risk, so it's not too concrete. That'll give people's imaginations plenty of room to floowwww.

Any ideas...?

I might use two contrasting themes, like love and hate (but not that 'cause it's been done a million times!) Then they can chose...interesting...

So, put your creative thinking caps on please and help me out! You know what to do, put a little old comment below!

Thank you and goodnight.

No comments: