Monday 6 December 2010

Day 182: Be Disney's designer!

Take a look at these logos. The chances are, you will know what company most of them belong too, we see them so much. That's the power of advertising.

But what do these symbols really mean? Why did they chose those colours, patterns, arrangements?

The cool thing is, it's someones job to design them and they get to see their work all over the world. When I was 14, I entered a competition to design a logo for a local bowls club and I won (yay). It was really fun and as far as I know, they're still using it.

Big companies like the ones above are always looking for ways to re-style their brands to keep it fresh and new...My challenge for you today is to design you own logo. It could be for your own future company or for an existing one you think needs to get with the times.

You your creative fingers going and design your way to the top!

No comments: