Tuesday 7 December 2010

Day 183: Can you meet me halfway?

Do you realise that today is exactly halfway through my blog challenge. I have given you half a year of creative inspiration, people! Now if that's not cause for celebration, I don't know what is. (Well, I can think of a few like Christmas or New Years...) I'd like to pause here to say, thank you for coming along for the ride.

What other halfway points could I use to inspire you...? Well there's Black Eyed Peas' halfway song...yep, you've all met me halfway, so thanks for that. (It's a pretty creative video actually, so I think it deserves a mention.)

Or, what about this...See this glass:



Is it half full or half empty? What do you think? As it's halfway-day, leave a comment, 'half full' or 'half empty.' Then let's see what creative things we can do with it all.

Up for it...?

2 comments:

Emma Drew said...

Ok, ok, I'll start it off! I'm gonna say, half full.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I'll say half full, but then I am in a good mood today. :)