Friday 28 January 2011

Day 235: Tangled

Yep, it's that wonderful time of year again! Disney are bringing out another film for us to enjoy.

As I've said before, I have been a lifelong fan of Disney. They filled my childhood with many good memories. I find it weird when I meet someone who hasn't seen ALL the Disney Classics. I mean, what did you do when they were young??

I remember the first time I realised Robin Hood wasn't actually a fox and Ariel didn't actually marry the prince and live happily ever after. The moment I realised Disney just steal stories from other people and wrap them up in cotton wool was a sad day.

Their latest addition, Tangled is no exception. It's quite clearly a 'new take' on Rapunzel (the one with long hair that lives in a tower.)

Don't get me wrong people, I'm going to see it and I have no doubt that I will thoroughly enjoy it. Going to see Disney is like walking down memory lane, remembering all the times me and my sisters shared Disney. I love it, I love it, I love it!

So without further a do, here's a sneak peek at the newbie. Enjoy!

No comments: