Saturday 1 January 2011

Day 208: Lazy Days

Happy New Year everybody!

I always feel like I should do something noteworthy on New Year's Day. You know, something to start the year off. But, to be honest, I'm just too tired. Last night I went to bed at 3am after bringing in the New Year, so I don't really feel like doing anything other than sleep right now. Know what I mean?

So, what could I put on a creative blog to inspire you all today, as a sleepy, lazy lady?

As I sit here thinking, I can see this:



My lazy cat, Bracken. Now that's what I want to be. If I could be any animal for a day, a cat is what I'd be. What do they think about? Do they have a craving for mice? Are they actually asleep when they're all curled up like that, or are they really listening to us all...?



Here's my other cat, Bramble, being equally lazy upstairs. What a life eh?

Why not have a think this New Year's day? If you could be any animal for a day, which one would you be? Those thoughts might be useful one day...creative thoughts usually lead somewhere, so go on, have a lazy thought day with me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I'm guessing Bracken hadn't moved since I left then, was nice to meet both of them.