Wednesday 29 December 2010

205: Epic Mickey on the Wii


For Christmas the family got a Wii game called Epic Mickey. Basically, Mickey Mouse has to go on a quest to save a world created the Sorcerer (from Fantasia). Mickey ruined the new world by spilling paint all over it, releasing a evil paint monster that he now has to find and destroy.

I have to say, I'm pretty rubbish at it, so my sister does the controls and I tell her where to go! We make a good team I think.

So, why am I telling you about this? Well, I actually think it's a really creative game. For one thing, a new world has been created (which I think is supposed to represent Disney World). Plus, when Mickey's in the world, his weapon is paint. That's how he makes enemies his friends and how he breaks down walls to pass through...what would be your creative weapon of choice?

Games are amazing. There are so many varieties, something for everyone. The cool thing is, it's some one's job to make and design them. Could it be your job?

Something to think about...

No comments: