Sunday 26 December 2010

Day 202: Boxing Day

A very Merry Boxing Day to everyone this afternoon!

I thought it only appropriate to talk about presents! All of us will have opened at least some present yesterday. Did you get anything creative? I thought I'd share a creative present or two...



This is a super cool crafty book I got from Steve, my Boyfriend's Dad (thanks Steve) called Meet Me at Mike's. It's full of 26 things you can make like this:



A notepad cover. I mean, who doesn't need one of these? It's full of instructions and stencils for making...I can't WAIT to get started!

And...I got a camera too (hence the sparkly new pictures from my camera) which means if I see something creative, all I need to do now is whip out my camera and walla (I'm not sure how you spell that, but you get the point), I can share it with you all right here...

Watch this space for more creative inspiration!

No comments: