Saturday 16 October 2010

Day 131: Xfactor and knitting fest...

Is it me, or is EVERYONE ill at the moment? For the past week I've had a stinking cold. I can't sleep, I can't taste, I can't breathe! I tell you what I can do; sneeze.

As you can probably tell, I hate being ill. It's so annoying, but I can't help but feel it's my body's way of telling me to slooow dooowwn.

For 2 whole days this week, I didn't even leave the house. They were spent in bed. How was this helping me? I couldn't do my work, I couldn't go to lessons...

Well, I wasn't about to let it defeat me. Whilst I was cooped up in my room, I got creative! Yep, I spent most of my day watching Xfactor online and catching up with my knitting. Loved it! Sitting in bed, knitting away (with the odd nose blowing added), watching people sing...What more could you want from an illness?

So, if like me, you are feeling a bit rotten this week, use the time to create. Do some writing, drawing, planning, making...whatever you can muster the strength to do. Even if it's just watching T.V. watch something helpful to inspire your ill, but creative mind!

Get well soon...

No comments: