Saturday 28 August 2010

Day 82: Fun House!

This morning I got up (pretty early), made some breakfast, turned on the T.V. and guess what I found? Yep you guessed it, Fun House!

When I was little it used to be on every Friday, but I had swimming then (gutted!) so my mum used to video it (yep, none of this Sky Plus malarkey!) We used to get home from swimming and watch it whilst mum was preparing a yummy tea.

This morning I literally felt myself morphing into a small child and wanting more than anything to be covered in gunge, ride the go carts and, better yet, go in the fun house! The sound of that cockerel crowing when they got the best prize...yes!!! Brilliant, they just don't make gold like that anymore.

I know what you're thinking, are we just taking a trip down your memory lane? I assure you, as always, there is a creative layer to my reminiscent thinking.

Just in case you have had a deprived fun house life, here's a clip...



All the shows were filled with wacky and wonderful games like this one. So my challenge to you is to come up with your own crazy game! Be as creative as you can...

Together we will bring Fun House back! Woop!

I couldn't help it, here's a clip of the actual fun house! Thanks Pat.

No comments: