Friday 20 August 2010

Day 74: Gutiar hero?

First off, I want to apologise you all you musicians out there who follow my blog. I realised today that I haven't given you much creative inspiration lately, so this one is for you.

Luckily for the rest of you, it involves this guy who has heeps of creativity to feed a lot of creative minds.

He's called The Mystery Guitar man and he is a video blogger. Follow this link to see his ten latest videos and loads more (I guess it depends how much time you have!). They are all musical and very creative. He must use complicated computer stuff 'cause they're all super clever! It may be, of course, that I am just rubbish with anything electric! What's really cool is he lets you see a bit about how he made his videos.

Ok, because I am so nice, I have put one of my favourite ones here for you. Think of it as a sneak peek:



Anyway, I really think you should give this fellow (more technically advanced) blogger a go.

Be inspired all who call themselves creative!

No comments: