Saturday 7 August 2010

Day 61: Art Attack

Do you remember this? It used to be my favourite TV show when I was a kid, but I don't think I ever made any of the things he made (I am ashamed to call myself creative). This is obviously a big confession for me to make on a blog such as this, but I wonder if you are the same?

Morph, Smart, Blue Peter, they all had arty bits, but how many things actually got made? i feel I missed out a bit here, but there's no time like the present! Luckily I have found a craft that is ready for us all to try.

Are you up for the challenge? You might not be afraid of things lurching under your bed anymore, but I thought these were pretty cute. So try it in the holidays and see if you can get yours as good as Neil's!

Why not use his methods to make your own inventions. I know you've got the skills. Get your thinking caps on and start creating!



Don't fancy this one? Check out these ones too!

No comments: