Saturday 19 February 2011

Day 257: Adele on a Saturday morning

This morning I have been doing a spot of knitting (for one of my sisters, but sshh, don't tell her!) and listening to the lovely, Adele.

She's got such a soulful voice and it make me feel calm, you know, like it's ok that I'm spending the morning knitting instead of getting on with uni work! Jamie Cullum is another one of those who has this affect on me. I listen to them and enjoy their melodies and push on with my own creative works, whilst they get on with theirs.

Like I've said many times over the last 257 days, creativity feeds creativity. It all works together to help each other along...

What helps you to be creative? What do you enjoy listening to, watching, doing...? Add a bit of creativity to you Saturday afternoon and see where it takes you...

No comments: