Sunday 14 November 2010

Day 160: Paint-a-pot with friends


About two months ago me and my housemate Beth went to a paint-a-pot shop and let our creativity rip! This mug is what I produced. On one side is a sun and as it moves round, it goes through the day and into night.

I wanted to decorate a mug that was for both left and right handed people. If you are left handed you know what I mean when I say all mugs are decorated to benefit ONLY right handed people.

Anyway, I won't get into that. The point is, creativity can be used all over the place. I really enjoyed sitting down for a few hours with my friend painting a little picture on a mug. It took us ages to decide what we were going to paint, bouncing off creative idea after creative idea. Every time I use it I am reminded of that day. When I make my cup of tea in the morning, it makes me want to do something else creative with the day too.

See it there's anywhere around where you live to paint a pot, or a bowl, plate, money box. The possibilities are endless. Only you can paint your pot. It will be one of a kind. They make great presents too!

1 comment:

Erectile Dysfunction said...

You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful!