Saturday 6 November 2010

Day 152: Handwriting

Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from their handwriting? Today I wrote in a leaving card at work and I thought it was so interesting that every person who wrote in it had different handwriting. Surely every single person in the whole world has different handwriting! Wow, that makes my brain hurt just thinking about it.

Do you think you can tell if someone is creative by their handwriting? My writing is pretty swirly and whenever anyone sees it they say, 'Oh, look at your handwriting. You can tell your creative.'

Are they saying that because they know I am? Are they just being nice? Maybe what they really mean is, it's messy!

Maybe 'arty' people have swirly handwriting, but people who do fashion or music...surely they don't have swirly writing and I'd call them creative.

I am getting myself in a muddle now! It's something interesting to think about thought...Perhaps more interesting is the way computers force us all to write the same and take away our identities one bit at a time...
(I know, I know. I'm getting over excited now.)

What does your handwriting say about you...?

No comments: