Wednesday 27 October 2010

Day 142: Paris and Centre Pompidou

Ok, Ok, I can't keep it in any longer. I spent the last weekend in Paris with my lovely boyfriend and it was amazing! There, I said it. Now you all know. Cleverly, I managed to keep my blog going daily, but that's another story.

As you would expect from a creative person such as myself, I did in fact do some creative things whilst I was there (as well as climb the Eiffel tower and stuff that's not so creative!). It's hard to chose a favourite, but if I had to recommend somewhere I would choose The Pompidou Centre. It's a contemporary art gallery with loads of stuff attached (like cinemas), but the cool thing about it is, there is other things exhibited like furniture and architectural structures, so there really is something for everyone.

Perhaps the coolest thing about it is the glass escalator that goes all the way up the side of the building so you can see the whole of beautiful Paris. As Sam quite rightfully pointed out, it kinda looks like something out of a science fiction movie!

It was incredible, so if you've got a share afternoon in Paris, make sure you check it out! If not, then check out the website to see what cool things are going on...

Be inspired wherever you are, whatever you're doing...

No comments: