Friday 30 July 2010

Day 53: What's your shop?

Okay, here's a question for you, if you could open a shop (money aside) what kind of shop would you open?

I like questions like these because you can make them as extravagent as you like without actually doing anything! Just a little dream in your mind...

If I had to answer this question, I'd have to give it a lot of thought because there are a million different shops I would like to run! Lucky for you, I have already given it lot of thought so that saves everyone some time!

I would open up a cake shop/ little cafe. I would make all the cakes myself with organic, vegetarian produce (I'm a veggi by the way) and I would also make vegan options too! Everyone is happy in my cake shop. It would have art work from local artists hanging on the wall which you can buy. There would also be a little bookcase in the corner with books you can just take as long as you replace it with another you've already read, no money requried...

So there's a little bit of my shop to 'taste'.

What would your shop be like? You can be as creative as you like, making whatever shop you want with whatever you want.

Just a little thought to start the day's creative museings...

No comments: