Monday 26 July 2010

Day 49: Imagine this...


...a boy no older than four or five is wearing a blue jump suit. He rides into a cinema on the smallest lime green bike you've ever seen. Attached to the handle bars of this bike is a white helium balloon.

This is exactly what I saw yesterday afternoon. Just your normal Sunday afternoon, apparently.

I had to ask myself, under what circumstances does a 4(ish) year old boy, a green bike, a white balloon and a blue jump suit end up in the same place, a cinema of all places?

It's one of the strangest things I've even seen in the cinema and it got me thinking...why? How did he get himself into such a predicament?

Well, that's where you come in my friends. YOU can decide. Get your creative brains working on this mystery and who knows what this little wonder boy could turn into...

Have fun!

No comments: