Saturday 17 July 2010

Day 40: The new look

Hey guys and gals, I hope you like the new look for my blog. As much as I liked the old one it went a bit scwibbily (I am aware this is not a real word), which just isn't good enough for you all!

So, after much fiddling and tweaking, this is what I have come up with. Do you like the orange? I think it's pretty creative overall. Colours are important to me and I think they are overlooked in many ways...

Anyway, I am short of time today, but creativity is never subject to time! Have a look around my blog today. Do you like the new design? Why? Why not? What would you do differently?

Creativity is individual, but can touch many others. My little creative nugget for today is this; be true to yourself when creating. If you love what you make, it will show in the work and others will appreciate it more. I changed the title of my blog to creative thinkers, because that is what we are. Yay!

Alas, a creative person's work is never done, so I'm sure it will change come time...

...watch this space!

No comments: