Wednesday 7 July 2010

Day 30: Green

This is the word of the day, green.

I challenge you to come up with a creative piece inspired by the colour green.

What kind of associations come to mind when you think of green?

Some of mine include grass, my boyfriend (cause that's his favourite colour), Shrek, the environments. My boyfriend also has a t-shirt which is bright green and it says 'fight the bear' on it. I think if I were to do a creative piece it would have something to do with a ninja fighting bear who wears a green bandanna and eats only green things as part of his ninja diet!

Now, I am aware that some of your associations may differ from mine! That's the create thing about creativity, everyone has a different flavour!

What will you come up with. Take the challenge...

No comments: