Sunday 3 April 2011

Day 300: Bath

Shocking, shocking! I can't believe I've successfully managed to reach the 300th day of my blog challenge. Yay for me!

Anyway, every so often I like to treat myself to watching a Charlie McDonald video on YouTube. He amuses me and his videos are the perfect amount of time to enjoy a (cooled down) mug of tea. Today is one of those days (if you can't treat yourself on your 300th entry day, when can you, eh?) and it turns out Charlie is from Bath.

As I now live in Bath I really enjoyed it, perhaps more so than usual and as it's creative I thought I'd share Bath with more people by putting it on my blog too:



Really I should make my own video of Bath and be proper creative instead of just directing you to another person's creativity. Does it help if I say I'm going to do some knitting now?

No comments: