Thursday 6 January 2011

Day 213: Creative Dinosaur Mission!

Today I am leaving my home to go back to Uni and it always makes me sad. There's going to be a lot of work to do this term and, to be honest, I just can't be bothered right now. All I want to do is knit and play on the Wii with my sisters (and eat chocolate!)

But I guess the truth is, they all have to go back to reality too. Even if I stayed here, they wouldn't be able to sit around with me all day. They have to go to work and school...and I have to go graduate : )

So, I think the best thing to do is have a creative plan, you know, to make it easier to go back. As of this moment I've decided my creative mission over the next term is to make something like this:



That way, I've got loads of time to do it and at the end of the term, I'll have something creative to show (besides the creative writing I do for my course.)

Why not give yourself a creative mission, something that's separate to what you do every day. Have a think. What do you want to do? Set yourself and deadline and swing it into action!

No comments: