Wednesday 22 December 2010

Day 198: Home Alone

At work the other day I asked Sophie what her favourite Christmas film is and she said, Home Alone which is totally my favourite Christmas film too. In fact, when we were trying to think of other Christmas films after, not many came to mind. For me Home Alone  kinda takes over!

There are loads thought; A Christmas Carol, not forgetting the Muppet's version (which I love), Miracle on 34th Street, The Santa Clause, Elf...

When I was little my dad used to make us watch White Christmas every year, which, if you ask me, isn't very Christmasy at all. I mean, it's about the war! My Dad loves it anyway.

It seems like every year there's a new one out. Kinda amazing that there's enough ideas to put a 'new' slant on it each time.

What's your favourite Christmas film? Why?

If you were to make a film what would it be about? Family, love, adventure, magic?

Have a think about your ideal Christmas film tonight...who knows what might happen to it...

No comments: