Thursday 16 December 2010

Day 192: What's your duvet like?

I've just put my new double duvet on my bed to keep me warm on these winter nights. It's got a really cool duvet cover which got me thinking about how many millions of duvet cover designs there must be in the world.

When I was a kid I have loads of Disney ones like 101 Dalmatians. I had a Snatch the dog one too, complete with lampshade and bin. (so cool, I know!) I had a panda one too. Everyone has one with their favourite animal on, right? Then as I 'matured,' I had, Lord of the Rings 'cause I was obsessed! When Uni started it was bright pink and now I have a brand new green one with flowers and dots. (it's actually way nicer than it sounds!)

I loved all of them at one stage or another, but I can't help but think it would be infinitely cooler to create my own duvet design...

What design would you create...? Here's some ideas to get you started on your creation!

No comments: