Friday 25 June 2010

Day 18: Games, games, games!

SO many of you LOVE spending your time gaming! Whether it's the DS, Wii, PS3, XBox360...you guys can't get enough of it.

BUT, do you ever find yourself thinking, 'you know what, I could do so much better!'

Have you got loads of ideas for games? Well, get on it! Write them all done, start designing. There is a lot of money in designing games (so I hear). Who said it can't be YOU making that money for doing what you love?

I know what you're thinking, 'my creative talents have nothing to do with gaming. I can't do computers, so it's not for me.' Not true. Someone has to right the stories for these games. Someone has to draw the storyboards and come up with the challenges.

If your talent still doesn't feature, then get it out there! Maybe its a gap in the market.

Don't put limits on your creativity. If you want it, then go for it!

No comments: