Monday 6 June 2011

Day 364: Knitted Wedding Hearts

So, as it's the penaltimate day of my blog-in-a-year challenge, I thought it was about time that I told the world (through my blog) that I am getting married! What a perfect opportunity to get creative!

As is tradition at wedding, the Bride (that's me!) and Groom give their guests a gift, commonly named 'the favours'. Well, of course I was going to get my knitting needles out for this one! Since January, I have been spending my creative time knitting little hearts...
I'd love to say that I designed the pattern myself, but I borrowed it from a knitting blog. I did put my own creative stamp on them though, by adding the ribbons at the top.

If you're into knitting, have a go yourself, but put your own mark on it and make them your own. That's how creativity moves forward.

3 comments:

Stampman said...

Congratulations, Emma!

Anonymous said...

Em, I love, love, love these! Good work x

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how to add my name but that was from cousin Nic x